Ms Wilmet Shea, General Manager of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd, commented: “The digital printing market is expected to grow continuously in the coming years, driven by the increasing demand for high-quality and personalised printing solutions, and the escalating adoption of digital printing across various industries. It’s clear that industry players are eager to capitalise on this potential, evidenced by the strong turnout of exhibitors at this edition. We are pleased to offer the global digital and screen printing industry opportunities to benefit from emerging opportunities as the market rebounds, both on the show floor, and at this year’s extensive fringe programme.”
Buyers can also now access the online business platform on WeChat to look for suitable suppliers and products. The platform is equipped with a number of interactive functions to enhance sourcing efficiency and promote engagement, including exhibitor searches, instant messaging and livestreaming. To access the virtual platform, scan the WeChat QR code on this website: https://dsprintech-guangzhou.hk.messefrankfurt.com/guangzhou/en/planning-preparation/visiting.html#virtualshow
Leading brands offer comprehensive sourcing solutions
During the three day run, renowned industry players from China and abroad will present technological advancements that cover the full spectrum of the digital and screen printing supply chain. Highlighted exhibitors include:
- Bihong Printing Equipment (Hall 10.3 1138): with over a decade of experience in silkscreen printing, the company owns a fully-automated production line with an annual output of 10,000 units.
- Chenhelong Printing Machinery (Hall 10.3 1226): committed to providing customers with a full range of one-stop services from pattern colour separation, film production, printing materials, printing machinery to sewage treatment.
- Shanghai Nittoku Fabric (Hall 9.3 2158): they will showcase their screen printing mesh, Smartmesh, which can accommodate different printing requirements for textiles, nameplates, thick film and more.
- Shenzhen Lingchuang Precision Machinery (Hall 9.3 2201): This automatic screen printing machinery supplier aims to provide customers with advanced, energy-efficient and cost-effective machinery, as well as pre-sale consultation, equipment installation and commissioning, user training and after-sales services.
Innovation and e-commerce headline the fringe programme
This year’s fringe programme will gather industry experts to share their knowledge on topical industry issues such as the latest printing technologies, solutions, trends, industry standards and policies.
- Screen and Digital Printing Innovation Development Summit: focusing on digitalisation and innovation; speakers from leading brands including Kornit Digital, Atexco, Brother and CHT Germany GmbH will share their insights.
- Textile Printing Technology Development and Trend Forum: revealing challenges and opportunities for textile printing, headlined by leading global company Bostik Group.
- Cross-border E-commerce Forum: industry practitioners and experts from Amazon, TikTok, Skyee, Western Post and more will share their expertise on how trends in the consumer and fashion supply chain have influenced the printing industries, highlighting opportunities in the booming cross-border E-commerce industry.
- Personalised Printing Workshop: with customisation becoming a buzzword in the market, this T-shirt making workshop will shed light on its potential. The event is sponsored by Brother, Xiaoice, Tajima and AI Print 365.
DS Printech China is a rebranding of two events: CSGIA and Textile Digital Printing China. The debut edition in Shenzhen in 2020 attracted 200 exhibitors, who connected with 8,853 visitors and over 130,000 online participants.
The fair is co-organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd, China Screen Printing & Graphic Imaging Association (CSGIA) and Guangzhou Teyin Exhibition Service.
For more details on the fair, please visit: www.dsprintech.com.
Notes to editors:
Further press information and picture material
Follow the fair on social media
Texpertise, the textile business network, stands for Messe Frankfurt's entire textile commitment. With a unique portfolio currently comprising around 50 international trade fairs in 11 countries, the company is the world market leader in trade fairs for the textile industry. Texpertise Network covers the entire value chain of the textile industry and, as a central communication platform, provides valuable information on the textile trade fair brands.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
The Messe Frankfurt Group is one of the world’s leading trade fair, congress and event organisers with their own exhibition grounds. With a workforce of some 2,200* people at its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main and in 28 subsidiaries, it organises events around the world. Group sales in financial year 2022 were around €450 million*. We serve our customers’ business interests efficiently within the framework of our Fairs & Events, Locations and Services business fields. One of Messe Frankfurt’s key strengths is its powerful and closely knit global sales network, which covers around 180 countries in all regions of the world. Our comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. We are using our digital expertise to develop new business models. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. Sustainability is a central pillar of our corporate strategy. Here, we strike a healthy balance between ecological and economic interests, social responsibility and diversity.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com/sustainability. With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent). For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com
* Preliminary figures for 2022