Due to the support of Messe Frankfurt’s Techtextil brand, as well as CCPIT, the China Nonwovens & Industrial Textiles Association (CNITA) and the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry (INDA), CINE is well regarded by key players within the Chinese nonwovens industry. As such, the event attracts leading domestic and international brands to exhibit, which this year include Beautiful Nonwoven, Broadenwin, CHT Germany GmbH, CHTC (China Textile Machinery Group), Enka Technica, Hangzhou Senrun Nonwoven Technology, Huayang New Materials, Pinghu Zhanpeng Hot Melt Adhesive Web & Film, Reifenhäuser Reicofil, Shandong Taipeng Nonwoven, Shandong Haiwei Hygiene New Material, Shangdong Yongxin, SICAM, Tungray, Vogelsang, Xingtai Non-Woven Products and Yaolong Nonwoven.
German and Italian suppliers to showcase their competitive advantages
Many nonwovens producers in China still favour the expertise of European machinery, plant and component suppliers to ensure they meet the quality and sustainability expectations of their export orders. The fair has therefore attracted a number of quality exhibitors this edition, including:
- Reifenhäuser Reicofil, a new exhibitor at CINE, is a leading provider of complete nonwoven, meltblown and composite lines suitable for the manufacture of spunbonded fabric, meltblown and composites. They will showcase their RF5 spunbond lines, RF4 / RF5 meltblown lines and RF5 composite lines at the fair.
- Vogelsang, another new exhibitor from Germany, is a specialist in individually configurable machines, plants and systems for the agricultural, biogas, industrial, transportation and wastewater sectors. At CINE, their booth will feature their foam mixer as well as their non-food mixer. The latter is patented, and boasts a completely new and dynamic oscillation process.
- Returning to CINE in 2019 is German company Enka Technica, one of the world's leading specialty providers of spinnerets and precision components. They offer a broad spectrum of spinnerets and spinning packs for spunbond and meltblown technologies, including spinnerets, distributor plates, perforated plates, coat hangers and complete spinning beams, as well as jet strips for hydroentangling.
- SICAM from Italy will participate in CINE for the first time, and are manufacturers of machinery and complete plants for the textile and nonwoven industries.
Potential in Medtech sector attracts strong exhibitor line-up
According to CNITA, the medical, healthcare and elderly care sector is one of the top growth industries in China for nonwovens at present. As such, a number of leading suppliers will feature at CINE this year, including:
- CHT Germany: offering innovative and high-grade chemicals, auxiliaries and additives, at CINE they will showcase spin finishes for spunbond and other nonwovens used in hygiene and medical applications. Among their highlighted items is their DURON SL 4069 product which represents the latest generation of permanently hydrophilic spin finishes.
- Hangzhou Senrun Nonwoven Technology: a manufacturer of eco-friendly, flushable spunlace nonwovens, their products are suitable for wet wipes, medical applications, beauty care, household cleaning and more.
- Pinghu Zhanpeng Hot Melt Adhesive Web & Film: they will feature hotmelt adhesive web and film, and elastic nonwovens for bonding or lamination. Their TPU elastic meltblown nonwoven fabric is OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100-certified.
- Reifenhäuser Reicofil: is the globally leading provider of complete nonwoven, meltblown and composite lines. Their possible area of application ranges from hygiene, medicine and agriculture to industry.
- Shandong Haiwei Hygiene New Material: specialists in producing PE breathable film and a range of breathable nonwovens that are suitable for the fields of hygiene, medical, protective packing and more. They will highlight their breathable SF SFS product with high resistance, high breathability and high antistatic properties which is suitable for gravure / flexo printing at the fair.
- Xingtai Non-Woven Products: have production lines for SS, SSS, SMS, SMMS and SSMMS nonwoven fabrics, spunlace nonwoven fabrics and 3D perforated nonwoven fabrics for medical, hygiene and other products. At CINE, they will be highlighting their ‘silk-soft’ nonwoven fabric for baby diapers.
This year CINE will take place in a new venue, the Shanghai Convention & Exhibition Center of International Sourcing, located conveniently between Hongqiao airport and downtown Shanghai. Visitor registration for the fair is now open, and can be accessed here: http://vis.eastfair.com/CINEPCEN/reg.aspx.
The China International Nonwovens Expo & Forum (CINE – supported by Techtextil) is organised by the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; the China Nonwovens & Industrial Textiles Association (CNITA); the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry (INDA); and Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd. For further information, please visit: www.cine-shanghai.com. To find out more about all Messe Frankfurt textile fairs worldwide, please visit: www.texpertise-network.com.
Further press information & picture material
Information from the international textiles sector and Messe Frankfurt’s textiles fairs worldwide can be found at: www.texpertise-network.com.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With more than 2,500* employees at 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €715* million. Thanks to its far-reaching ties with the relevant sectors and to its international sales network, the Group looks after the business interests of its customers effectively. A comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com
*preliminary figures 2018