Heimtextil & Ambiente are the world’s largest trade fair brands for the home textiles and consumer goods sector which set the trend barometer globally. In India, the sister fairs Heimtextil India & Ambiente India – present first-look of the new season’s collections for the Indian market offering inspiring product designs, live design sessions and experience zones.
Now in its 5th edition, the organisers have tied up with the Council of Handicrafts Development Corporations to display India’s heritage art and crafts. The specially curated COHANDS Pavilion will bring together Padamshree & National Awardee Shri Jai Prakash Lakhwal, National Awardees Shri Vivekananda Bagchi, Ms. Sneh Gangal, Shri Devendra Kumar Jha and Shri Kamlesh Jangid & Shilp Guru Awardees Shri Har Krishan, Mohd Matloob and Shri Brahmdeo Ram Pandit just to name a few who will be presenting their strengths in traditional Indian handicrafts. Together, the awardees will highlight traditionally crafted products with a contemporary touch in miniature painting, terracotta, cane & bamboo arts, wood craving & wood inlay, bidri craft, mithila painting, wood craving, brass engraving and pottery.
Creating the perfect combination of Indian and international designs, the platform will also host companies from China, Indonesia, Switzerland and Thailand and international speakers from France and Finland to throw light on the lifestyle trends through co-relation with Indian design due to the growing influence of India through emergence of successful Indian designers and brands internationally.
Among the countries participating this year, the strongest participation is seen from Thailand where the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion and Federation of Thai Industries are looking at strengthening bilateral ties in the Indian home fashion space given the strong culture of design co-relation in both countries. Altogether, over 150 leading companies will present their stunning collections in Dining, Living, Giving and Home Furnishing segments at this three day fair in New Delhi.
A sneak-peak at all the highlights include:
- New Product Launches: First-look and season’s new collections launched by leading brands such as D’décor, Reliance, Aditya Birla, GHCL Ltd, R. R International, Manorama to name a few.
- Indian Art & Crafts: Presenting the best of heritage art and crafts of India at the Council of Handicrafts Development Corporations (COHANDS) Pavilion.
- ILA Experience Zone: Innovative concepts in interior spaces showcased at this special zone through a design face-off on the theme of “My Heritage, My New Age India” between product and textile designers.
- Special Skills Zone: Live demonstrations of different art forms by underprivileged and a chance to showcase their talent and finished products to India’s top visitors, buyers, designers etc.
- Hospitality, Interior Designers, Retail Day: Renowned interior designers, retailers and hotel purchase managers to be hosted at the fair over the three days which marks the Hospitality, Interior Designers & Retail Day.
- International trend sessions: Renowned international speakers - French Designer David Landart & Finnish designer Susanna Björklund - come to India to host sessions on lifestyle trends and the art of window dressing.
Organised by Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India Pvt Ltd, this leading home fashion business event will open its doors on 27 June in New Delhi.
Links to websites:
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With more than 2,500* employees at some 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €661* million. Thanks to its far-reaching ties with the relevant sectors and to its international sales network, the Group looks after the business interests of its customers effectively. A comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent). * preliminary numbers 2017
For more information, please visit our website at:
www.messefrankfurt.com | www.congressfrankfurt.de | www.festhalle.de