Southern China’s leading event for apparel fabrics and accessories, Intertextile Pavilion Shenzhen 2018, is all set to open its doors in halls 6 – 9 of the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center tomorrow. Thousands of big-name Chinese and global fashion brands will come together to source the highest quality apparel fabrics and accessories brought by a total of 968 exhibitors from 12 countries and regions, including China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and the UK.
International highlights – country / region pavilions
All international exhibitors can be found in hall 9 and some key highlights include:
- Fine Japan Zone: 12 leading companies will offer high-quality cotton and man-made fabrics for ladieswear as well as casual wear, with the ability to handle small order quantities, stock orders and offer quick delivery service.
- Korea Pavilion: 31 members will display a wide range of fabrics for ladieswear such as man-made fashionable fabrics, knits, embroidery jacquard, tri-acetate woven and printed fabrics, while some members will also showcase functional fabrics and faux fur.
- Taiwan Pavilion: 14 exhibitors will feature knitted, jacquard, woven, functional and denim fabrics and lace & embroidery.
International highlights – new exhibitors
- Chit Computer Embroidery (Hong Kong): will showcase various accessories produced by machinery from Switzerland, such as lace & embroidery, labels, zippers, pullers and many more.
- Innocence Couture (India): is a regular exhibitor of Intertextile Shanghai. Making its first appearance in Shenzhen, the company will exhibit all kinds of crafted embroideries, zari / tambour beading embroideries and fabrics for wedding dresses, evening gowns and luxury ladieswear.
- Tat Fai Zipper (Hong Kong): will display its own brand zipper TAT®. With factories in China, Bangladesh, Israel and the US, Tai Fai has a strong R&D team to create products that match the ever-changing market trends and demands.
- UPW Ltd (Hong Kong): will feature products ranging from woollen spun, semi-worsted and fancy twisted yarns that are all produced in their own facilities. As one of the leading yarn mills with stock service supported, the company’s products are design-led with massive stock holdings of colours and qualities.
Domestic exhibitors will be allocated in all four halls according to product categories:
- Hall 6: will feature the China Bast and Leaf Textile Association Pavilion, and lace and embroidery, linen and ramie, silk, swimwear and lingerie fabrics, as well as CAD/CAM/CIM systems.
- Hall 7: will house the Shengze Pavilion plus exhibitors of functional, man-made, printed and silk fabrics, as well as pattern design.
- Hall 8: will gather accessories, cotton, denim, fibres and yarns, as well as jacquard and dobby exhibitors.
- Hall 9: besides the international offerings, buyers can also find domestic exhibitors with accessories, leather, linen and ramie, wool and knitted products, as well as OEMs and ODMs.
Intertextile Pavilion Shenzhen takes place alongside the 18th China International Fashion Brand Fair, a fashion garment event, in halls 1 – 4, while a fashion show also features in hall 5.
The fair is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; the China Textile Information Centre; and the Shenzhen Garment Industry Association. For more details, please visit: www.intertextileapparel.com. To find out more about all Messe Frankfurt textile fairs worldwide, please visit: www.texpertise-network.com.
Notes to editors:
Further press information & picture material
Information from the international textiles sector and Messe Frankfurt’s textiles fairs worldwide can be found at: www.texpertise-network.com.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With more than 2,400 employees at 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €669 million. Thanks to its far-reaching ties with the relevant sectors and to its international sales network, the Group looks after the business interests of its customers effectively. A comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
For more information, please visit our website at:
www.messefrankfurt.com | www.congressfrankfurt.de | www.festhalle.de